Terms and Conditions
- 3 hour minimum booking time
- Day rate is for a minimum of 8 hours. (Please provide babysitter with something to eat for lunch.)
- Mexican holiday dates (dias de descanso obligatorio) are paid at double the rate. Please click here for dates 2013 dates.
- Babysitting ratios are 2:1 for babies and toddlers, and 4:1 for children 4 years old and over.
- If you are staying at an all-inclusive resort, please check with the resort if they will allow you to bring your babysitter on to the property. Some will charge you a day/evening pass for her.
- Full payment is required to confirm. Payment should be received by Akumal Kids! at least 48 hours in advance for the total babysitting hours that you have reserved.
- We accept payment online by Paypal or by credit card (VISA or Mastercard). We can also accept cash payments with prior arrangement.
- THE SITTERS CAN NOT ACCEPT CASH unless it's a gratuity or for travel charges.
- Any extra hours that your babysitter works will be totaled and we will email you an invoice. If you are late in returning, and the babysitter works for additional unarranged time, this will be charged at the hourly rate for each additional hour or part of an hour. (ie, if you are 20mins late then the additional charge will be the full hourly rate.) This should also be paid online, or in cash upon arrangement.
- Cancellations more than 7 days in advance of the start of the job. - 95% refund
- Cancellations 2 - 7 days in advance of the start of the job. - 50% refund
- Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance of the start of the job. - 0% refund